Convenient web application for vacation management
Once in a while, everyone wants to apply for leave - an easy task, isn't it? With the right tool, it becomes even easier.
The TIMETOACT Vacation Manager (formerly edcom Vacation Manager) is already successfully in use as a Domino Notes application with over 300,000 user licenses - at companies of all sizes and in all industries. Banks, insurance companies, food manufacturers, energy providers, IT and communications service providers, industry, associations and administrations and many more companies have been working with the TIMETOACT application for simple and convenient application for leave and vacation management for many years.
Request free trial version.
Watch the live demo of the new Vacation Manager for Microsoft Office 365!
From now on, Vacation Manager is also available for the world of Microsoft
This is what distinguishes the TIMETOACT Vacation Manager for Microsoft Office 365:
- Web application: easy access via all common browsers
- Simple user authentication under Microsoft 365
- Simple and clear design - intuitive operation
- Clear annual overview: A separate calendar is integrated into the application, which displays approved vacation days and approved substitute times at a glance, also with detailed information
- Automatic entries of approved vacation days into the Outlook calendar
- Automatic entries of deputy approvals into the Outlook calendar
- Important planning tool for HR departments
Clear structure and intuitive operation
A clear vacation account with graphical and tabular overviews
The user gets a clear and completely intuitive interface:
- Apply for leave
- Leave account with graphical and tabular overviews
- Leave calendar annual overview including detailed information
- Overviews (My vacation requests, My substitutions, My tasks)
- Automatic calculation of vacation days. Holidays, weekends, etc. are taken into account. Manual correction of the automatic calculation is possible.
- Support of half vacation days for the first and last vacation day.
- Substitute selection with the check if the substitute is already on vacation himself. The deputy is selected via the Azure Active Directory.
- Optional note function to the deputy through a form field.
Coordinated functions through a role-based concept - GDPR-compliant
Depending on the role, users get different functions. For example, users with the Manager role see the teams assigned to them. In the role Manager, Admin and HR, e.g. an Admin panel opens to be able to make various configurations (new employees, number of vacation days, etc.).
Special accounts are freely configurable
In addition to standard leave accounts (annual leave and remaining leave), special accounts are freely configurable, e.g. for further training, parental leave, home office, business trips and more, and also without or with quota/deputy/calendar entries.
All advantages at a glance
For the company / HR department
- One account per employee to keep track of his vacation days including an overview of the remaining vacation from the previous year
- Besides his vacation days, also the individual specifications for deputies and approvers as well as the working days are defined in the account of the employee
- Central location management with assignment of individual holidays
- Central team management for controlling access rights
- Control of access rights via teams
- Special functions for HR to change already approved requests retroactively
- Overviews for HR of all accounts and employees
For the team lead
- Overview of all accounts and requests of his employees to simplify vacation planning in the team
For the user
- In the personal account the direct overview of his vacation days including remaining vacation from the past year and upcoming vacation for the next year
- Automatic calculation of vacation days at the time of application depending on weekends, personal working days (e.g. part-time) and holidays
- When selecting a substitute, check whether the substitute is on vacation or whether the employee has already agreed to be a substitute for the period in question
- Automatic entry of the vacation in the personal calendar (Outlook)
- Transparent overviews for all requests including the respective status (approved, etc.)
- Direct overviews for pending tasks (substitution, approval)
- Transparent display in calendar overviews