- You have purchased IBM Cloud Paks and there are uncertainties if and how the verification is done in ILMT or IBM License Services?
- What happens with the container Kubernetes environment (container licensing)?
- You have installed the ILMT but no internal resources for regular maintenance?
- Error messages pop up (access to vCenter, systems not reachable, agent scanning errors, etc.) and you don't have time to fix them?
- You need to apply a new update and don't know what impact it will have on your existing system?
- New software components are detected and you don't know if they are licensed and chargeable?
- You create an audit snapshot and are unsure whether it is error-free or contains risks?
Let us take care of the ILMT for you:
Whether consulting, installation and implementation or in securing and support. On the basis of sub-capacity licenses, we ensure that you only pay for logical or virtual server capacities that are used by PVU-based PA software.
These customers rely on our expertise:
We support you in all topics related to the ILMT or HCL BigFix Inventory.
- Clarification of obligations under the Virtualization Capacity provisions (known as Sub Capacity) and Container Licensing.
- Evaluation of previous Sub Capacity and Container Licensing compliance
- Consulting on new licensing metrics (VPC) and products (Cloud Paks)
- Determination of relevant processes and responsibilities
Installation and implementation
- Determination of the required hardware resources
- Defining and rolling out the BigFix agents and other components
- Verification of the communication of the agents to the BigFix server
- Verification of the ILMT relevant products
- Accompaniment of the software acquisition up to the creation of the first report by the customer
- ILMT Update: Implementation of new versions, fixes/fix packages and adaptation of relevant components
- Import of current product catalogs and PVU tables as well as regular checking of agent activity and maintenance of databases
- Report analysis and preparation: instance assignment to products/bundles, adaptation to changed infrastructure (shutdown, migrations)
- Review of components and products in ILMT
- Support in assignment of IBM/HCL programs and maintenance of licenses in ILMT
- Support in creating the monthly audit snapshots and checking for plausibility
- Notification in case of anomalies or detection of new products