At the beginning of the year, TIMETOACT expands its service offering with another business unit: With Performance Strategy, we will advise you in the future across all IT departments in order to increase the performance of your IT and thus optimally support the implementation of corporate goals through IT. Under the leadership of Jan Hachenberger, more than ten experts will take a close look at your processes and support you in making the necessary changes.
Performance Strategy: Targeted increase in IT performance
Improve agility, reduce costs, minimize risks
Digital transformation and the associated increased demand for IT pose challenges for CIOs:
- Maximizing the value contribution of IT
- Minimizing the risks that are inevitable when using technologies
Performance Strategy as a holistic approach to optimizing IT provides the necessary guidelines for this, in order to fulfill the expectations placed in IT despite increasing cost pressure and a further dynamization of technological development.
- Align IT goals with business objectives
- Measure IT performance against clear objectives
- Implementing controls for IT solutions
- Identify and assess risks in the IT environment
- Derive measures for risk mitigation
- Actively accompany changes in the company and thus
- sustainably increase the value contribution of IT
Business Composability as a central mission of CEOs
Gartner sees business composability as a key mandate for CIOs in 2022. "Composable business means creating an organization from interchangeable building blocks. The modular structure enables a company to reorganize and realign itself as needed" (Gardner, 2020).
The idea of Composable Business is based on four fundamental principles:
- Greater speed through discovery
- Greater agility through modularity
- Better leadership through orchestration
- Resilience through autonomy
With our Performance Strategy approach, we provide the basis for the concept presented by Gartner.
From practitioners for practitioners: Our experts have extensive experience in the transformation of IT organizations and the optimization of IT processes. With a sense of proportion and pragmatism, we help our customers to sustainably increase the value contribution of IT.Jan HachenbergerHead of Performance StrategyTIMETOACT
Discover the potential of Performance Strategy for yourself!
Feel free to contact us!
We would like to keep you posted on industry trends, events and news according to your interests!