Questions tackled by rapID:
- Who has (had) access to which data and when?
- Why? Who granted the authorization?
- How can statutory regulatory requirements such as the GDPR, the ECB, BaFin, FinMA with VAIT, BAIT, MaRisk be implemented?
- Why does it take so long to set up user accounts or assign authorizations?
- Are authorizations revoked again if they are not needed?
- Why can't users take action on their own?
- How can department managers be involved in authorization processes as knowledgeable persons?
- How can the operational costs for managing authorizations and user accounts be optimized?
Challenges companies faceAn Identity Governance & Administration project poses numerous challenges to enterprises, insurance companies and banks that large enterprises have already solved due to their capabilities.
80 percent of customer requirements are the same across customers – and rapID already meets these technological requirements as standard. rapID is a bundling of all necessary components from technology, infrastructure and service in one package based on our best practices experience.
The comprehensive Identity Governance & Administration solution manages identities, roles, user accounts and their authorizations in target systems for companies, banks and insurance companies "out-of-the-box" and meets the requirements of, for example, the GDPR, the ECB, BaFin, FinMA, etc.
Thus, rapID is not only available in the shortest possible time, but is also easy to implement, operate and manage without interfering with day-to-day business.
Benefits from rapID:
Plannable, simple and cost-effective licensing
An investment must be plannable. rapID is provided at a fixed annual cost so that the budget can be planned accordingly.
Standardized methodology for design and implementation
Why reinvent the wheel when other companies have already solved the same or similar challenges. Our best practice approach exploits existing know-how and expertise for design and implementation.
Regulatory requirements already implemented
All functions that answer the legal or regulatory requirements are already configured and can be used immediately.
Rapid deployment and integration
rapID is delivered as a modular solution. Each module delivers a number of preconfigured functions that can be integrated into your IT infrastructure very easily and quickly.
Included operation and maintenance costs
License costs naturally include operation and maintenance, so there are no hidden or surprise costs.
Included administration costs
On request, the daily administration can also be carried out by our experts, also at calculable fixed prices.