The number of electronic documents or data in companies is continuously increasing. In addition, a large part of this data, such as videos, images and office documents, is unstructured. All these data and documents must be managed, stored and archived within the company. Also, the systems in which the files are available are often very different and confusing. Emails, spool files, SAP content or web services: Where can I find what I am looking for? And is my content even legally compliant? A variety of technical tools and digital functions are used to ensure that companies can fully exploit their potential.
- All data, information and documents are managed in one platform
- Documents are stored and archived in context
- Versioning and collaboration functions as well as research options
- Mobile access to data is possible
- High security
- Process Acceleration
- Integrated workflow saves time and money
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) & Content Analytics
Everything at a glance:
- Secure access to your data from any device
- Adherence to the compliance guidelines required by financial authorities
- Reduced search times by up to 90 percent by digitizing files and documents
- Easier and faster handling by automating processes such as invoice receipt or approval procedures
- Intelligent storage management incl. outsourcing of less current data to less expensive storage media
- Integration possibilities of many products via standardized interfaces
The high scalability of TIMETOACT's ECM systems means that you will find the solution that is exactly tailored to your needs. It not only offers you a high degree of automation and very good performance even with large data sets, but also the highest data security and data consolidation options. You can also integrate data management systems perfectly into your existing IT landscape. Thus you have both an archiving solution and business process management.
Benefit from Enterprise Content Management and Archiving!
Tidying, structuring and storing data safely is elementary. Due to the growing amount of content and the variety of media and formats, far more complex processes are required today to manage data. Current compliance requirements must also be met.
TIMETOACT's Enterprise Content Management Systems protect and manage the data of your company. Thanks to the structured data storage, you can find your documents in seconds – no matter when, where and on which medium. The hierarchical storage of your information is completely transparent to the users and is controlled by the intelligent storage management. Almost all input channels for data, documents and content are supported or can be implemented quickly thanks to powerful interfaces. Whatever ECM challenge you have – thanks to our know-how in all aspects of storing, archiving and making data available, TIMETOACT will always provide you with a suitable, reliable and future-proof solution.
Modern technologies allow natural language processing, text analysis and machine learning. Thereby, content can be identified, classified and extracted. We use cognitive acquisition functions to minimize time-consuming manual work and provide meaningful information:
- Use of AI and Cloud Services for data recognition (Natural Language Understanding, Visual Recognition...)
- Metadata extraction from documents (letters, contracts, invoices...)
- Transactional Capture for interactive recognition of existing documents (often used for legacy data)
If documents are digitally captured, scanning and capturing are followed by a logical and technical check. This validation, which covers, among other things, the comparison of personnel, supplier and article master data, ensures the correct classification of the documents. If, for example, the customer number does not match the customer name and this is not corrected, errors may occur during further processing of the document. If there are such ambiguities in documents, they are manually post-processed. The responsible auditor takes care of this post-indexing and makes the necessary corrections or additions. He fills in missing field contents that could not be extracted automatically, thus ensuring high data quality.
Documents usually pass a workflow, i.e. a defined work process that is carried out by one or more employees in various steps. For example, an incoming invoice is first sent to the responsible clerk for verification and then to the accounting department for posting and payment. The more sub-steps of this business process are performed manually, the more time and costs are involved.
If document management takes place in an automated workflow, the document passes through the workflow in digitalized form. The data is stored centrally and in structured form and can be viewed or edited in parallel by different employees. This speeds up processing and reduces process costs. In addition, the entire process is automatically logged and archived, and evaluations are also possible, allowing the workflow to be controlled and improved.
Increasing competitive pressure and legal requirements present companies with the challenge of storing their business information efficiently and legally compliant. Cost efficiency plays just as important a role as the easy availability of archived information.
In order to meet the requirements in the area of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), TIMETOACT has a high level of project practice. In addition, with IBM's ECM software range, we are able to take on almost any challenge in small, medium and very large environments and implement it quickly and in a practice-oriented manner. The solutions range from audit-proof storage of archive data to process-oriented document management and the integration of various systems, such as mail systems and ERP systems, into the ECM solution architecture.
TIMETOACT offers archiving as a service, so that no infrastructure, know-how or workload is required in the company itself. Employees can dedicate themselves to their core tasks without having to worry about audit-proof archiving. For archiving customers, TIMETOACT operates an online archive as Application Service Provider (ASP). Digital and paper documents are archived and can be accessed at any time. Search terms can be defined and used as required.
In many companies, invoice processing is still done manually to a large extent: Invoices arrive in paper form, are stamped, copied and the data is entered manually. The paper invoice then travels through the organization to allow for appropriate review and approval. This takes a lot of time and generates high costs.
On the other hand, companies that switch their invoice processing from manual to electronic benefit from a whole range of advantages: They gain speed in processing; the entire process - from receipt, to checking, account assignment and payment, to archiving - becomes more transparent and easier to control; efficiency increases and costs fall.
In addition, a digital invoice workflow makes it easier to comply with legal requirements, reduces the error rate and protects against manipulation. Companies that digitize their invoice processing benefit from enormous potential for optimization: experience shows that at least 80% to 90% of invoices can be processed automatically.
Electronic invoices must be archived by both the sending and the receiving company. This task is performed by the digital invoice archive developed by TIMETOACT, which archives not only electronic invoices but also paper invoices in a proper and legally compliant manner. TIMETOACT makes this service available to the invoice issuers and invoice recipients. Customers always retain control over their data and can access it online at any time. The archive also offers the possibility to archive not only invoices, but also credit notes, orders, contracts or complaints or any correspondence of the company online.
For each invoice, a data record is created in the system, which consists of the following parts:
- Index values: Correct indexing is proven by archiving the values used for indexing at the time of delivery.
- Processing log: All steps of electronic invoice processing must be logged. This log is part of the archiving process.
- Access log: All access to the data must be traceable. Therefore an access log, which can be viewed at any time, is also archived. All parts of such an archive record can be viewed and evaluated individually - online or on a local computer.
- Original invoice: The data set sent to the invoice recipient is stored unchanged as an original document.
- Visualized invoice: Invoices are usually sent in a readable format, e.g. as PDF. This file is archived as a so-called visualized invoice.
- Signature data: Electronic invoices are only relevant for tax purposes if they are signed. The signature data is also saved. They prove that the invoice has been sent to the invoice recipient in exactly the archived form. Together with the signature data, information on the signature certificate used is also stored.
TIMETOACT offers a digital solution for case and pending case processing. The mail received in paper form is captured and digitized with a high performance scanner. Digital documents, such as e-mails or Word documents, also enter this electronic mailbox.
They are then automatically delivered to the right recipient in his or her electronic mailbox and assigned to the correct file.
If an employee inspects a case, it is automatically placed in his or her pending case basket. Once the employee has completed processing, the business case can be digitally closed, filed or transferred to other employees.
The TIMETOACT consulting and solution offers
- Support for integration into existing systems (e.g. SAP, Navision, Exchange Server, Lotus Domino, Microsoft SharePoint Server)
- Planning and implementation of document management and archiving solutions
- Advice on meeting legal requirements for document storage (GDPdU, AO, HGB, GoBS, SOX, BDSG, SigG/SigV)
- Implementation of project-specific requirements by our software development
- Mapping and optimization of business processes through document-centered workflows
- Maintenance, training and updates for existing systems with our standardized remote service concept