Use the potential of your company data
The profitable use of information in the company has occupied us for many years. In the course of the further development of big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning, new possibilities have emerged, but also new challenges:
- In the context of Big Data: a lot of corporate data
- Advantages of data analyses and the resulting knowledge gains
- Demand for availability, accuracy and traceability
The Cloud Pak for Data acts as a central, modular platform for analytical use cases. It integrates functions for the physical and virtual integration of data into a central data pool - a data lake or a data warehouse, a comprehensive data catalogue and numerous possibilities for (AI) analysis up to the operational use of the same. The data assets used as well as visibility and access are documented in the data catalogue.
Benefit from IBM Cloud Pak for Data
We are here for you
Consulting. Implementation. Operation. Expertise.
TIMETOACT GROUP is considered the leading IBM Business Partner for Cloud Pak for Data in DACH. We have many years of experience in the installation, configuration and use of Cloud Pak for Data - both in the backend OpenShift and in the individual services. We offer our customers comprehensive consulting, implementation and operation. Through years of cooperation with the manufacturer, we also have excellent access and short paths to information.
How IBM Cloud Pak for Data works:
Technically, Cloud Pak for Data is based on RedHat OpenShift. On the one hand, this enables independence with regard to the technical platform: whether on-premises in the private cloud, on OpenShift provided in the cloud ("Managed OpenShift") or completely provided by IBM "as a service". On the other hand, OpenShift enables scalable, fail-safe operation and the modular structure of Cloud Pak for Data: After installing a few necessary basic services, all other services can be added optionally. This means that a corresponding configuration can be created for each use case, which can later be individually expanded. The individual services are structured according to the corresponding tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence: Services for the processing and analysis of structured and unstructured data, including Natural Language Understanding, "Speech-To-Text", Notebooks, Machine Learning, but also for the creation and monitoring of operational processes.
- Analytics/Dashboards: Services for business analytics, dashboards, Spark, other query options and data preparation.
- Data governance: data integration and data catalogue
- Data sources and databases: various databases (including Db2, MongoDB, Pipelines), data virtualisation
- Development tools: Jupyter notebooks, RStudio server
IBM Cloud Pak for Data project examples
Marc Bastien, software architect at TIMETOACT, will show you how IBM Cloud Pak for Data and the structured application of data science can be used to identify and exploit unused potential in processes. For example, customer churn can be detected and analysed in good time, predictive maintenance introduced or incoming payments reliably forecast.
Feel free to contact me personally about IBM Cloud Pak for Data!
IBM Cloud Pak Portfolio
Get to know the other products from the IBM Cloud Pak portfolio: