Together we optimize your IT Sourcing and Vendor Management
IT purchasing and IT management are faced with the challenge of evaluating external IT partners and their products and services on the basis of known requirements, and selecting and integrating them in a way that optimizes costs and performance.
This requires suitable criteria, methods and procedures. These concern long-term strategies (product, quality, price, supplier), but also short-term decisions regarding individual procurements and contract conclusions.
- How can I optimize my procurement strategy?
- How can I optimize the purchasing portfolio?
- How can I optimize my IT supplier costs / IT purchasing volume?
- How can I recognize a suitable supplier?
- How should suppliers be managed?
- How can I evaluate my suppliers, including the quality of their services and products?
- Are there optimal key performance indicators (KPI) in IT procurement / IT sourcing?
- Which approaches are suitable to optimize IT contract management?
We accompany you in the implementation of your IT Sourcing & Vendor Management projects
Our experts have many years of experience in the implementation of complex IT sourcing projects in organizations of various sizes, from medium-sized companies to international corporations. Every project is a reference project for us.
What does IT Sourcing and Vendor Management mean?
In addition to cost-optimized procurement, IT sourcing and vendor management also initially involves the question of selecting the right supplier and the products and/or services to be supplied by this supplier. After commissioning and the associated optimal contract design (incl. service level), it is then a matter of regular evaluation according to efficient criteria / key performance indicators (KPIs).
Disciplines of IT Sourcing
We see Business Service Management (BSM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) as sub-disciplines of IT sourcing and vendor management. We take these into account when implementing your projects.
With these steps we support you in IT sourcing and supplier management:
Feel free to contact us!
We would like to keep you posted on industry trends, events and news according to your interests!